Which Social Media is right for your business? Hear what our President, Barb Hendrickson, has to say on the subject:
Which social media channels are right for you?
You don’t need to be everywhere! Let’s determine where your prospects and customers live on social media, and then let’s provide meaningful information for them. Think you don’t need a social media presence? Check it out:
- There are 3.5 billion social media users worldwide
- 89% of marketers use Facebook in their brand marketing efforts
- There are 330 million users on Twitter
- Also 330 million users on Pinterest
- There are 660 million registered users on LinkedIn, with 303 million are active on a monthly basis
- Instagram story usage has increased to 500 million stories in 2019
- 91% of users are accessing the internet primarily via mobile devices
- 73% of marketers believe that social media is “somewhat effective” or “very effective” for their business
- Users spend an average of 3 hours a day on social media
- 54% of consumers use social media to research products
- 49% of consumers rely on influencer’s recommendations
It doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Let’s pick one or two channels that are right for your audience, we’ll get good at those and then we’ll expand from there.
We can work with you to define a strategy and teach you how to manage it, or we can manage it for you.