Which Social Media is right for your business? Hear what our President, Barb Hendrickson, has to say on the subject:
Which social media channels are right for you?
You don’t need to be everywhere! Let’s determine where your prospects and customers live on social media, and then let’s provide meaningful information for them. Think you don’t need a social media presence? Check it out:
- Over 81% of adults are active daily on social media
- 71% of people are accessing the internet primarily via mobile devices
- 47% of marketers agree that Twitter is the best social channel for consumer engagement
- 81% of users log into Twitter every day; 60% twice a day; 15% more than 10x a day
- Tweets with images are 150x more likely to be retweeted
- Instagram added over 100 million users in 2016, coinciding with Instagram Stories
- Instagram ads grew by more than 28% in 2017, hitting over 171,000 ads in December – and growing daily.
- Over 300 million users are on LinkedIn: the #1 B2B channel
- More than 1 million people have published content on LinkedIn
- The average LinkedIn user spends only 17 minutes per month on the platform
- 94% of B2B organizations use LinkedIn for content marketing and distribution
- 1.59 Billion users log into Facebook every day
- 91% of retail brands use one or more social media channels
- 12 mobile app users are added every second
- Over 1 billion users watch YouTube; more than half watch videos on mobile devices, averaging 40 minutes per session
It doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Let’s pick one or two channels that are right for your audience, we’ll get good at those and then we’ll expand from there.
We can work with you to define a strategy and teach you how to manage it, or we can manage it for you.